Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Al Yankovic - Fat

Aşağa gitmek

Weird Al Yankovic - Fat Empty Weird Al Yankovic - Fat

Mesaj tarafından GoDFaTHeR Cuma Mayıs 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Your butt is wideWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv well mine is too
Just watch your mouth or I'll sit on you
The word is outWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv better treat me
right
'Cause I'm the king of cellulite
Ham onWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv ham onWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv ham on whole
wheatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv all right

My zippers bustWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv my buckles break
I'm too much man for you to take
The pavement aaaaas when I fall down
I've got more chins than Chinatown

WellWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I've never used a
phone booth
And I've never seen my toes
When I'm goin' to the movies
I take up seven rows

Because I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv come on
(FatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv really really
fat)
You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know it
(FatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv really really
fat)
You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv come on you know
fat)
Don't you call me pudgyWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv portly or stout
Just now tell me once again who's fat

When I walk out to get my mail
It measures on the Richter scale
Down at the beach I'm a lucky man
I'm the only one who gets a tan
If I have one more pie a la mode
I'm gonna need my own zip code

When you're only having seconds
I'm having twenty-thirds
When I go to get my shoes shined
I gotta take their word

Because I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv sha mone
fat)
You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know it
fat)
You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know it you
know
fat)
And my shadow weighs forty-two pounds
Lemme tell you once again who's fat

If you see me comin' your way
Better give me plenty space
If I tell you that I'm hungry
Then won't you feed my face

Because I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv sha mone
fat)
fat)
You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know itWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know
fat)
Woo woo wooWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv when I sit around
the house
I really sit around the house

You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv come on
fat)
You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know itWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know it
fat)
You knowWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you knowWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you knowWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv come on
fat)
And you know all by myself I'm a crowd
Lemme tell you once again

You know I'm hugeWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know it
fat)
You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you knowWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv hoo
fat)
You know I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv I'm fatWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know itWeird Al Yankovic - Fat Smiliv you know
fat)
And the whole world knows I'm fat and I'm proud
Just tell me once again who's fat
GoDFaTHeR
GoDFaTHeR
Farkımız*Tarzımız*
Farkımız*Tarzımız*

<B>Mesaj Sayısı</B> Mesaj Sayısı : 3016
<B>Rep Sayısı</B> Rep Sayısı : 455
<B>Kayıt tarihi</B> Kayıt tarihi : 30/04/10

https://kopuk1.forum.st

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek